Tuesday ladies Bible study
- Ladies only Bible Study that meets every Tuesday morning at 10 A.M.
- A group for singles, widows, widowers and divorced. Activities include Bible classes, meals, service activities and fellowship activities.
- A group for our seniors (55+). Activities include monthly game nights, meals and other regular events.
Grief Support Group
- A group for those who are suffering from a loss of a loved one, divorce or illness. This group is open to anyone in the community. It meets on the 3rd Sunday of each month at 6:30 pm at the building.
- A monthly devotional for the residents of Lyndale Retirement Home.
Visitor Follow Up
- A ministry that keeps in touch with visitors.
Keep in Touch Ministry
- A ministry that looks after members who may be home bound or have limited mobility.
- Multiple activities for women to help them grow closer to God and closer together.
Funeral Meal Teams
- These teams prepare and serve meals to families during and after funerals when needed. This is a very important and special way to minister to families in difficult times.
- All Men in the congregation are welcome to come and enjoy a cup of coffee and donuts. No specific agenda, just an opportunity to fellowship and encourage one another as we serve and lead our families. We meet every Thursday morning at 9 A.M.